Japan, US, and Charlie Sheen

Its devastating to watch the news. Image after shocking image of destruction just keeps pouring in. Boats and houses, cars and buildings alike swish around in a muddy wave pool of death. The death toll, which started at around 300, is now feared to be topping 10,000. Thousands are homeless, without food, water, electricity, and in many cases, alone. We're talking about the world's most prepared country, the leader in Technology- with the world's most elaborate catastrophe plan, and yet they are hopeless amidst so much chaos. My prayers are with them.



Travel halfway around the world to the United States. Such destruction parallel to Japan's is imminent. Haiti, Chile, and China had their turn last year. It's only a matter of time before a quake with such intense power rocks our world, literally. And yet.. everyone seems to be completely indifferent- in fact, they could not bear to be any more apathetic. 

Instead, they are busy tracking Charlie Sheen and his vile inanity everywhere he erupts puerile concepts orally. Mind you, death and destruction is wreaking utmost havoc in Japan, people are dying at every angle and direction, and the States are smugly staring at the antics of a drugged monkey. A monkey with cool made up words and neat sunglasses. 

It's disgusting, I tell you. This is the only mention I will make of the idiotic monkey known as Sheen, and continue my focus on things that actually matter- like how to help Japan. Or at least, how to call people's attention that the end of the world as we know it, is nigh.  

Comments

JosephAlsarraf said…
Hey, I I agree with your views. I's annoying how the U.S. is alawys talking about Charlie Sheen. I don't really care that he slept with alot of supermodels. So what? Also I like how Japan is acting very calm to the situation their in and if this happens in the U.S. everyone will start panicking and their will be alot of riots and fighting.
Ninalocks said…
Thanks for visiting! I honestly believe WW3 would break out if the US faced what Japan is facing now. In fact.. I think I've got an idea for a new post!

Popular posts from this blog

Ninfamous' Gotta Have-Em Apps for Droid

Single vs Coupled

Ninfamous vs Myers-Briggs