My Fave Top 10 Funny Flicks

I love to lose consciousness from laughter when I watch a movies. I want to have great lines I can use and re-use. So here I am counting down my favorite 10 comedy movies, and recommend you add them to your instant queue. Today I'll count from 10-6 and tomorrow from 5-1. :)

10) The Ringer > "Hey buddy, whatcha doing?" "Walking the Dog!"  Fixing the special olympics to make some money calls for hilarity of the laugh out loudest.
Ninfamous Rating: 2.5 out of 5

9) Spaceballs > A classic that I will be able to watch and always laugh. A spoof of Star Wars done brilliantly with great characters like Pizza Da Hut and the Mog- half man, half dog! I'm my own best friend.
Ninfamous Rating: 3.0 out of 5


8) Nacho Libre > A fat unlikely hero of the town and a skinny loser compete in Mexican lucha libre. Their journey to victory is worth watching, especially because Jack Black was genius in this flick.  3.2 out of 5


7) DrillBit Taylor> I've always been a fan of Owen Wilson, and this movie is no exception. Three nerdy kids hire a bodyguard, whom turns out to be Owen Wilson, a homeless bum seeking to take advantage of their cash and gullibility.
3.6 out of 5

6) Galaxy Quest> A Star Trek-ish spoof of a lame tv show who's actors are career-less and stuck in the past, until suddenly their captain gets contacted by actual aliens seeking help for their planet who have no idea that the show is make-believe. Great lines, great actors. A must-watch!
3.8 out of 5

Watched them? Plan to watch them? Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninfamous' Gotta Have-Em Apps for Droid

Single vs Coupled

The Journey of Growth