Nina vs Pitbull vs Lohan

I usually don't follow the media- but this little gold nugget of randomness was just too good to pass by.  So apparently, "Locked Up" Lohan is suing Pitbull because of his "derogatory defamatory' reference to her in his hit song "Give Me Everything" which he states the following: “Hustlers move aside, so I’m tiptoein’, to keep flowin’ / I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan.” 


So, I'm not a Pitbull fan, in case you guys hadn't noticed, and I really could not care less for Lohan- her Disney days are over and now she's just a nuisance. In fact, there's talk about her being the next Winehouse and joining the Down Under Botanical Gardens pretty soon, if you catch my drift. But it just trips me up that she even got a lawyer to make it this big illusion that she's hurt over Pitbull slandering her name. 


Seriously? Why don't you just cut to the chase? You're a has-been that is super broke because of her uncontrollable alcohol and drug problems, with no job prospects whom gets a kick of out being the seasonal kleptomaniac. I think you've done a pretty fine job of slandering your name, all by yourself. And now you see this as a golden opportunity to milk Pitbull, who makes loads of money by relieving himself on every good beat out there. Personally, I think things would go better for your career if you partnered up with Pitbull, and asked him to pay you to be yourself- the ditzy idiot- playing out your antics on his music video.

And Pitbull, that'll teach you to keep making weak rhymes using every popular celebrity name and products  for placement. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bLtWiKbP6o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninfamous' Gotta Have-Em Apps for Droid

Single vs Coupled

Ninfamous vs Myers-Briggs