Meet the Family

So.. you remember watching my Big Greek Fat Wedding ? Stop lying, you know you have it on VHS. I was thinking about my family today, and how all up in my grill they always are. Loud, expressive, and ever annoying. After all, isn't that the primary objective of every family?

Anyway. I was thinking that although they may get on my nerves sometimes, (especially since I'm the youngest) I really don't know how I would manage without them. It's really nice to come home to warm, cozy environment, a super lazy dog that breathes to be petted, and gather round the table to chat about your life over a cup of coffee.

I feel sad for the people that lead such lonely, hollow lives, or the ones that live in war zone instead of a happy nucleus. I guess the point of my blog post today is- be grateful. For what you have and what its worth.  Especially if that means a loud, proud family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninfamous' Gotta Have-Em Apps for Droid

Single vs Coupled

This Fool is Out of Order