But.. I can't ignore the media field day everyone is having over Osama Bin Laden's "death". So I'd like to present some questions you may want to think about briefly.
Why the quotation marks, you ask? Well. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, in the least. I'm completely neutral when it comes down to supporting political factions. However, this story is beyond politics- it's become an emotional apocalypse for many people and a symbol of power conquered. Yet, there are just so many loose ends on this story that it'd be naive to close our eyes to the logic scratching through the smokescreen like a mad cat in a garbage bag. Unlike my usual blogging style , I'm just going to pose several questions that test the validity of this so called story, and might make your brain wheels churn. And as always, I'm open to hear what you have to say.
- How do we know any of this is true? In the age of digital technology, not one person snapshotted a single picture of this revolutionary event?
- Who's responsible for his death, and why isn't he/they being glorified and honored and interviewed and awarded millions?
- Since when did Osama have a sister that lived in Boston? And died from cancer? And how did they perform that DNA test so quickly if her brain was in the states and his body never left Pakistan sea? http://gizmodo.com/#!5797671/osama-bin-ladens-body-identified-using-his-dead-sisters-brain
- Since when does the USA respect burial rituals of the most wanted terrorists? Does anyone not remember what happened to Hussein? Were his dignity/burial wishes respected? Why would it be any different in Osama's case? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521#docid=-7801757167373921725
- What proof do we have that Osama is in fact, a real Al Qaeda leader, and not just some decoy? And how many people really believe Osama was the only leader- if one at all? Or that this will be the end of Al Qaeda, much less terrorism? Or that terrorism is even limited to that section of the world?
This and many other questions are too dark and sinister for many people to give the time of day- because it reveals an alternative they don't want to accept. But to believe anything without proof is like setting up camp in quicksand. It's only a matter of time before it all caves in.
Meanwhile, may this masterpiece of .gif entertain your brain on a lighter note.
For all we know, Osama is just a news anchor in the Middle East that is terribly misunderstood. Or maybe, he's just a figment of our imagination, right up there with Bigfoot and the Abominable Snowman.
|"How nice of the US to sponsor my Tahiti trip!"|