If my family were..

Compared to today's platforms/operating systems, I could categorize my entire family.


My mother would be windows xp. Stable performance, dependable, great for your everyday tasks, like checking email and skype-ing with  grandma but never the less outdated.



I would be the android galaxy s with 1.0 gigahertz and hummingbird processor, full of proverbial expectations, fast response and battery that's constant ly in need of a charger.





My brother would be the iphone 4g. Fun, user friendly, millions of  apps to keep you entertained for hours and simultaneuously wasting time forever, but zero customization. It is what it is. Take it or leave it.





At the top of the line, my sister would be htc windows 7. Classy interface, and ability to morph into the sleek droid, the fun iphone, or business blackberry after being rooted.





Last, we are all represented by our male progenitor. The papa, big daddy. He would be the awesome, handy, capable..led... 


calculator.



Handles the simplest of tasks, never changes its analog look, does what's its supposed to do and nothing else. No bells, no whistles. Even though it only crunches numbers, you never know how much you need it until youre without it.



Now where did I put my charger?

Comments

Nick said…
...I'm a virgo...

Popular posts from this blog

Ninfamous' Gotta Have-Em Apps for Droid

Single vs Coupled

This Fool is Out of Order