Ninfamous vs Snow

Dear Snow,

We get it. You love to make your white appearance. You love to interrupt my plans, rather abruptly and without notice. But for the past month, you've made more than your seasonal appearance. 
I guess, what I'm trying to say is.. You've sorta overstayed your welcome. And I mean in the best of ways, really, you're such a sweetheart. Thinking back on the good old days when you and I would team up against Tommy, and feed him a mouthful of ice over and over again. Or pelting Old Crowsfeet Granny next door. Sigh.. good times.
But the reality is, things changed between you and me. I don't know if it was Spring. Spring and I, we clicked. It's not you, its me. I just can't live without my tulips and cotton blossoms. Don't get me wrong, you're one strikingly handsome freak of nature. But forrizils, you're cramping my style. 
Like yesterday for example. Why did you have to be so cold? I just wanted to walk my dog/rat and go back indoors. But no, you had to keep me longer in the hardest of ways. Making me fall on my butt. 
(Peeps, boots with heels and ice, not a good combo.) 
You've gotten too clingy man, sticking to cars, the sidewalk, my butt.. 
You know what.. I hate long breakups. Let's just call it a day, we can still facebook, chat every once in a while. Anything you need homie, I'm right here. Just.. like, go away for a while. Like I don't know, 10 months or so? 

K, thx! xoxo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninfamous' Gotta Have-Em Apps for Droid

Single vs Coupled

This Fool is Out of Order